Western Snow Plows
When it's time to conquer the drifts in your driveway, the WESTERN® DEFENDER™ compact snow plow can help you clean up like a pro from the comfort of your own vehicle. Just hook it up to your mid-size pickup or SUV and plow your property how you want, when you want.
- High-strength steel base channel provides extra snow plowing support along the bottom of the blade.
- Simple mechanical attachment system makes for easy on/easy off.
- 5″ high-carbon steel cutting edge reduces wear and extends the life of the blade.
It handles both personal and light commercial applications like a pro, providing great performance without added weight. The HTS is a perfect fit for half-ton trucks like the Ford F150, Chevrolet K1500 and Dodge Ram 1500.
- Two spring-grip blades protect your plow and truck when you hit an obstruction, such as a curb or pothole. Elastomer grip pads reduce these occurrences even further.
- Six vertical ribs and the Western-exclusive POWER BAR provide excellent structural support.
- Hydraulic Scrape Lock holds the blade down for enhanced scraping and clean back drag performance.
- 7’6″ wide plow blade, 27″ height.
- 14 gauge steel moldboard.
- Western’s exclusive POWERBAR runs across the back of the plow blade, providing high strength and rigidity.
- High-strength steel base channel for extra support.
- 6″ high-carbon steel cutting edge reduces wear and extends the life of the blade.
Western Products manufactures our own hydraulic components to assure the highest quality and reliability standards are met. You get a hydraulics system that’s not only fast and responsive for snow plowing efficiency, but that’s built to last season after season.
PRO-PLOW Series 2 features:
- Fast, responsive hydraulics for maximum snow plowing efficiency.
- Fully enclosed components are protected from the elements.
- Seven vertical ribs provide structural reinforcement for rigidity.
PRO PLUS features:
- Western-exclusive POWERBAR provides strength to prevent blade tripping.
- Two shock absorbers to soften the snow plow’s blade trip return.
- A high-strength tubular quadrant built to have the plow withstand many seasons of commercial use.
- The high-strength base channel supports the plow where you need it most.
- Available back drags from Western, or an exclusive custom back drag available from Aspen Equipment.
- The Pro Plus has a massive pivot point with a 1″ diameter pivot bolt point to ease nose plate stress.
- Standard 1/2″ x 6″ high carbon steel cutting edge.
PRO PLUS HD features:
- Eight vertical ribs for structural reinforcement.
- Trip-blade protection when striking obstacles, extending the life of your truck and plow.
- Heavy-duty 10′ straight blade is designed to stand up to the extra demands of heavy-duty commercial and light municipal snow plowing.
The WESTERN MVP 3™ v-plow is constructed of 14-gauge stainless steel for low-maintenance, corrosion-resistant performance. With blades that soar from a 31” center height up to 39” at the outer edge on 9’ 6” models, you can snow plow through the big drifts, carry more snow and get the job done fast. The MVP 3 in stainless is as hard working as it is sharp-looking.
All MVP 3 v-plow models feature a clean-scraping, 70-degree attack angle and come with a standard, 6″, high-carbon steel cutting edge to reduce wear and extend the life of the blade.
- Western-exclusive POWER BAR. The POWER BAR provides higher blade strength for your snow plow and prevents the plow’s blade from twisting.
- Each wing incorporates a trip edge, so when a blade hits an obstruction, only the lower edge of the plow trips back. This feature is unmatched with competition. Tripping in scoop mode not only will protect you, but it also will protect your snow plow and truck.
- Double acting cylinders are a standard feature, unlike competing plows. These allow you to hydraulically lock the blade wings for back dragging.
- T-frame design provides added strength and allows blade pitch adjustment to reduce uneven cutting edge wear.
The WESTERN® ENFORCER™ snow plow is purpose-built for half ton trucks and is great for snow plowing in smaller spaces. It has all of the features and benefits of full size Western v-plows engineered into a lightweight design for homeowners and contractors.
The ENFORCER V-PLOW features:
- 7’6″ wide compact v-plow for half ton trucks
- Attaches to your half ton truck with the Western UltraMount 2 mounting system
- Adjustable scoop/vee plow width configures to varying 1/2 ton truck heights for optimum performance
- Independent plow trip edge protection in all configurations
- Ultra-lock double acting rams
- Standard 3/8″ edges
- High strength low alloy material makes for a stronger and lighter plow blade
- 14 gauge blade
- Mild steel version: 27″ snow plow height, 509 lbs
- Stainless steel version: 33″ snow plow height, 554 lbs
- Pre-punched for all current Western accessories
Whether in straight-ahead scoop mode or angled for windrowing, it delivers multi-position winged plow productivity in a snow plow that’s as easy to operate as a straight blade. It’s available for trucks or skid-steer loaders.
- 12-gauge steel moldboard features an ingenious patented mechanical wing design that automatically positions its wings to deliver maximum plowing efficiency.
- PRODIGY™ plow wings automatically transform the most efficient snow plowing configuration.
- Fully angled, you’ll windrow a full 7’10” swath with virtually no spill-off. For back-dragging, wings can quickly and easily be mechanically pinned into a 9’8” straight-blade configuration.
- Eight vertical ribs and the exclusive WESTERN POWER BAR provide added reinforcement across the entire back of the plow blade for exceptional torsional strength and rigidity.
The plows are our tallest winged plows at 31″, and feature flared wings, allowing operators to be more efficient on their jobs by carrying even more snow with every pass. Prepare yourself to take on more snow—even in the depths of winter.
- Hydraulic plow wing extensions to maximize carrying capacity. Independently position each wing to maximize plow blade width and carrying capacity.
- Dual POWER BAR allows for exceptional strength, preventing any twisting. Six vertical ribs and dual power bar design provide excellent strength.
- Poly-wing cutting edges flex to provide trip in any position, including scoop.
- Multi-function handheld controller provides responsive and precise blade movement for your plow.
With the 8′ and 10′ WESTERN® PILE DRIVER™ steel edge pusher plows, operators can push productivity further and stack snow confidently with their compact equipment.
PILE DRIVER features:
- Steel trip-edge design to help scrape hard-packed snow and ice.
- 10-gauge moldboard provides superior strength, while an aggressive 63 degree attack angle helps scrape hard-packed snow and ice.
- Six vertical support ribs for structural integrity and helps prevent twisting. Robust side-support posts protect against bending from hitting curbs or other accidental impact.
- Interchangeable, bolt-on attachment plates to quickly and easily attach pushers to skid steers, tractors, backhoes and wheel loaders.
- 32-1/2″ blade height.
- Available in 8′ and 10′ blade widths.
- For a more efficient scrape, get the rubber cutting edge add-on accessory for the steel edge pile driver pusher plow. The rubber cutting edge adjusts to the surface without gouging. It’s designed for any road surface, but is ideal for cobblestone and brick.
PILE DRIVER features:
- Two-piece, steel trip-edge design provides a cleaner scrape for hard-packed snow. The steel trip-edge is constructed with eight or 12 extension springs, depending on blade width, and is reinforced with additional ribs to handle large snow loads and stresses.
- 10-gauge moldboard provides superior strength, and an aggressive 67 degree attack angle helps scrape hard-packed snow and ice.
- Multiple structural-steel channels run across the length of the entire blade and is lined with stiffener ribs to provide structural integrity and bucket-impact strength.
- Interchangeable attachments provide the flexibility to quickly and easily attach pushers to tractors, backhoes and wheel loaders.
- Floating attachment plates smooth out bumps and allow side-to-side movement to keep the pusher in contact with the surface at all times. Floating shoes are designed to keep the cutting edge level on uneven surfaces.
- 40-1/2″ blade height.
- Available in 12′, 14′ and 16′ blade widths.
The IMPACT mid-duty straight blade plows are ideal for mid-duty UTV applications without sacrificing on performance.
IMPACT UTV features:
- High-strength components ensure commercial durability.
- Packages available in either full hydraulic lift and angle or winch lift manual angle versions.
- Available in two blade widths: 5’6″ and 6’0″
- Unique patent-pending Sway-Frame™ design keeps the blade in the optimal position to maximize cleanup with each pass.
- Fully hydraulic blade controls from inside the UTV (in hydraulic model).
- Lightweight quick attachment system.
- 14-gauge powder coated steel moldboard with steel cutting edge.
The 6′ straight blade is a commercial grade snow plow in a lighter-weight package that fits more UTVs. Now you can have year-round UTV fun and get your winter work done too.
IMPACT UTV features:
- Professional-grade features designed for UTVs.
- 6′ powder-coated steel flared moldboard.
- Accommodates 5′ wide sidewalks when fully angled or in V-plow mode.
- Standard double-acting cylinders.
- Trip-edge protection.
- Lightweight and engineered for strength.
- Scrape lock for clean scraping and back dragging.
The PRODIGY snow plow features an ingenious patented mechanical wing design that automatically positions its wings to deliver maximum plowing efficiency. Whether in straight-ahead scoop mode or angled for windrowing, the PRODIGY delivers multi-position winged plow productivity in a plow that’s as easy to operate as a straight-blade.
Designed for heavy-duty commercial and light municipal snow plowing, contractors across North America choose the WESTERN PRO PLUS blade for its impressive strength and versatility. Available in 8’, 8-½’ and 9’ widths, the PRO PLUS snow plow is the perfect all-purpose straight blade for keeping your skid steer productive and profitable all winter long.
The RB-400 features:
- Adjustable broom rotation speed and down-pressure to adapt to any condition.
- Floating, pivoting broom head with five angle settings let you adjust the trajectory of the snow.
- Quick-attach plow blade features wheels and floating design.
- Seven-position height-adjustable handlebar.
- Active-assist steering and freewheel design for 360-degree turns.
- Brush-head design features angled outer bristles for cleaner snow clearing from buildings, curbs and edging.