Apply a liquid anti-icing solution before storms to help prevent ice and snow from bonding to pavements. Use on sidewalks, walking paths, stairs, entryways and other walking areas.
- 12-gallon poly tank with easy fill cap.
- 12-volt battery powered electric pump sprays up to one gallon per minute at 60 psi.
- Use the 8 ft coil spray wand to treat stairs, entryways, and other hard-to-reach areas. Features a spray distance of 15 feet.
- Height-adjustable nozzle sprays up to four feet wide.
- Large 13″ pneumatic tires for maneuverability over ice and snow.
|Overall Dimensions (LxWxH)||48″ x 28″ x 33″|
|Approx Weight (Empty)||60 lbs|
|Spraying Width||up to 48″|
|Spraying Volume||1 gal/min|
|Motor||12v, direct-drive pump|
|Materials||liquid brine, calcium chloride solution & premium solutions|