Pre-wetting salt spreader accessory systems for select Tornado and Striker hopper spreader models allow operators to pre-wet material with a liquid brine solution just before it hits the spinner. This provides two distinct advantages over dry applications – pre-wetting salt “activates” the material to accelerate ice melting, and pre-wet granules bounce less when hitting the pavement for greater control and less waste.
Please contact us for more details.
- Updated FLEET FLEX electric hopper spreader control for the Striker and Tornado hopper spreaders include a pre-wet accessory button for on/off operation
- Corrosion-resistant, fully enclosed housing protects the pump, electronics, and valves from the elements
- Easy-to-access fill cap
- The pre-wet system is designed with FLEET FLEX technology for easy interchange between electric hopper spreaders without having to change the wiring or controls
- Pre-wet accessory system is available for select Striker hopper spreaders in either 50-gallon hits (two 25-gallon tanks) or 100-gallon kits (two 50-gallon tanks)
- Pre-wet accessory system is available for select Tornado hopper spreaders in 50-gallon kits (two 25-gallon tanks)
Download Western Spreader Brochure